[Dailydrool] Olive Rose

Vikki Grauf via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Nov 18 20:31:15 PST 2016

For Olive Rose, I have put up 7 listings on my Etsy page. So to not confuse anyone, I have suspended all other listings, all are Olive Rose listings.
The photos are the worst ~ my special photo lights that I normally use for photos has gone missing, so the photos are point and shoot, and totally stink, but the jewelry does not, and as always, your satisfaction is always personally guaranteed by me.
The jewelry materials are donated by me, along with my time. I am giving 100% of the price of the item for Olive's surgery, minus the Etsy fees.  And my name on Etsy is LakeHouseDesigns.
Vikki