[Dailydrool] the nose knows!

don/jan cook via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Nov 19 10:02:30 PST 2016

I had day surgery yesterday and the OR’s were running 2 hrs late, so I was gone from 9 am to 9 pm. Don said the Basset knew something wasn’t right. He always wants someone to chase him after supper, but he wasn’t interested in that, just moped about.
Then I wobbled in the door @ 9, and straight to bed, and Ean and Duncan the Bldhnd came to give me a good sniff. The Ean came back and stuck his nose right in my face for a better sniff. I guess I sounded like me, but I didn’t smell like me!  Cute.

The nose knows!
Jan