[Dailydrool] A good Compny

Beverly Szaton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Nov 19 11:14:00 PST 2016

​This is MertaLou, Professional Lady Basset.
I feel as if I have to tell youall about this compny with which I had
dealings yesterday because it was so outstanding.
The MotherPerson says I must relate that she has no connection to this
compny at all and youall probably know about this anyway.
The MotherPerson orders elk antler for MOI from Chewy.com, also our food.
She has for a long time. But yesterday I got a antler and it broke as soon
as I began to chew it making a big long splinter and so she had to take it
away.
Deeply saddened I wrote the compny, Chewy.com, and explained and also
included a photo of MOI so they could see what a beautiful lady I am and
how, deprived of my antler I had to turn to tearing up the newspaper again.
And...they wrote back! And--they are sending me another antler!
What wonderful people! What a nice company! And a real person answers the
phone when MotherPerson calls. She just thought with everyone so tense and
edgy about the future she should say what a nice group of people work at
Chewy.com.

Love and cuddles and antlers,
MertaLou, Professional Lady Basset

bgszap2 at gmail.com