[Dailydrool] Siobhan's Return

Bill Armstrong via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun Nov 20 07:24:17 PST 2016

________________________________
From: Bill Armstrong
Sent: Sunday, November 20, 2016 8:23 AM
To: jacquelynn chazey
Subject: Siobhan's Return

Hi,

Day by day things get a tiny bit easier.

Yesterday Dr. Jeri's office sent me a very touching card with notes from all of them.  You're right it was much appreciated.

They also called and said to come and pick up something.  I must have understood, because I thought it was Siobhan's Paw Prints that were there.

I stopped by and picked it up and they let me donate Siobhan's meds, and seemed grateful to get them.  I had received donated meds from them before and was happy that Siobhan might be able to help some other grieving family.

When I got home I didn't feel up to looking, so I waited till later.

When I got around to opening the package, I was a bit shocked to find Siobhan's ashes.  I knew they were coming eventually, but because of my misunderstanding, I hadn't prepared myself for finding her ashes.

A satinlike pouch with a message about meeting at the Rainbow Bridge and a silver brushed metal box containing her ashes.  So dignified, caring and beautiful, I had to cry.

They are now in a place of Honor on a bookshelf, under a Family photo of my Mom, Dad, Brother, Lance and me taken in the early '50s.

Siobhan has returned and is back with her family!

Day by Day Woofs,

Janie Anne, Bill and Siobhan (ATB)

God, I hate adding those initials after Siobhan's name!!!

 Billa_1 at msn.com