[Dailydrool] A Happy Thanksgiving Morning to Everyone.

Leslie via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Nov 23 07:53:30 PST 2016

Although very saddened to read that Ruger is now
ATB.......Michelle...... I still am so sad and send you and family
healing love-- and Douglas that Millie took Kathy's material/sewing off
on a drag.......Doug that is TRUE BASSETTUDE....      You are one lucky
man to witness such Bassettude!!!!

But here is our post to everyone on FB and Daily Drool to wish everyone
a safe and loving Thanksgiving Day. The mail each day gives me Huge
surprises!!!!!!!! Thank you to whoever you are sending without return
name or address!!   Here on the ranch every day is filled with joy that
we are all alive, have a friend to visit, have a puter to send out
greetings to all, have a complicated but utd Iphone to use as my ER life
line, enough knowledge and strength to help a young hound named Olive
Rose to live a longer life in a better condition, and to know that when
I wake up every morning to see the trees/meadow/snow/horses/cats/ and
feel the snuggles of all the HOundie Homestead dogs
here.......WOW....... it just does not get any better than that!!!!
HAPPY TURKEY DAY EVERYONE.

--
Basset Rescue of Montana
Leslie Ames - President & Shelter Manager