[Dailydrool] Alien

Jennifer Martin via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Nov 23 04:02:58 PST 2016

We have an alien from another planet in our house. We would like to send
him home to his planet instantly. Anyone know how to do that?

The mom was hood winked. Oh yes. He is crate trained she was told. He
behaves all the time she was told. He is a good sleeper she was told. Well,
it turns out that he and Browyn are holding a competition to see who can be
the worst sleeper and the worst about going in their crate. Of course it is
one thing to pick up a 35 pound Fairy Princess who decides all her legs are
broken and quite another when an 11 year old male Golden Retriever decides
all his legs are broken. He cries. We thought only Fairy Princesses cried.
It is going to be a very long 4 days. The good news is day one is done and
the alien didn't bite when Bugsey attacked him.

Beauford with Bugsey the Angry and Browyn the Fairy Princess and the Alien
timandjenmartin at gmail.com