[Dailydrool] Thanksgiving to all Droolers and condolence to Sandi

Sally Russell via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Nov 24 15:48:16 PST 2016

What a loving tribute Sandi.  So special you shared with us all.  No matter
when we lose our loved ones, it is so very difficult.  This was the first
Thanksgiving without my Mom and although I was lucky to have her for so
many of her 97 years, it still hurts.

Also, condolences to all the bassets who went to the Bridge this year.

Family, Droolers and friends are always our lifeline and to you all, a very
special holiday season...

Bert, Sally, Browser the basset and Sprite (our shih tzu )