[Dailydrool] Thanksgiving

Jennifer Martin via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Nov 25 01:24:25 PST 2016

We had Thanksgiving at our house. I am not really sure how happy it was. It
was entertaining and I didn't get in trouble so I guess that makes it
pretty awesome. First, the alien stole my babies and was playing in
Bugsey's spot under the table. So, Bugsey attacked the alien, saved my
babies and got sent to his crate. The mom and dad were really mad because
this all occurred under the far end of the table. So they had to move the
table to save the alien and Bugsey.

Then we were outside playing and the dad was grilling lobster tails and the
alien was playing with balls in the backyard. Bugsey said, "Hey. those are
the property of the Fairy Princess Browyn and you can't touch them!" The
alien rolled over on his back and ignored the warnings. Yeah. You guessed
it. Bugsey jumped on the alien and chaos ensued. My balls were restored,
but my knight was crated. Do you know how boring it is in the backyard when
there is just this alien that mom keeps calling dumber than a box of rocks
and Beauford who says it is Thanksgiving and he has to be in top food alert
stealing mode and Bugsey is in jail for defending your honor and all your
toys? I finally got him out and we played for awhile.

While mom was fixing the official feast, Beauford stole asparagus before it
had been trimmed. He didn't want the furry end, so he gave it to me. I am
not really sure what his problem was. It tastes better than the stringy
end. He also managed to get some stuffing. Okay. The truth is he made out
like a bandit because the mom was preoccupied. Bugsey ane the alien were
fighting just about nonstop.

We found out the alien box of rocks is going home on Saturday. Woo Hoo!
HOpe everyone is having a great Happy Thanksgiving.

Browyn the Fairy Princess with Beauford and Bugsey her Knights in Shining
Armour.
timandjenmartin at gmail.com