[Dailydrool] Calender

Vi Potter via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Nov 25 15:17:58 PST 2016

I am sorry I have not written sooner to say Thank You to the person who sent us a calender this year. It came at a time when I needed to see all those pretty faces.
We had just lost my Aunt Joyce, who we were all very close to. She my father and mother were like bread and butter. Trying to get through Thanksgiving this year with out her was so very hard. But we rallied on cause that is what she would of wanted us to do.
Then the Sat before we left to go home though she is not a Basset hound but part of my basset pack. Brandie was bitten by a rattle snake. She was in her pen while we went to get feed. She was taken to the vet and given some meds.  I had to cut my trip short cause she is so sick.  Funny thing is we have not seen rattle snakes in the 7 years we have lived here.
It is now time to get a pig before it gets one of the Bassets as we have not found it yet.
Taking care of her has kept me busy.
Again Thank You Wonderful person for Thinking of us. It is a gift of Love we will always treasure.