[Dailydrool] Watch out!!

Chris via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Nov 25 15:33:05 PST 2016

This is not Basset Related I just want to remind all my Drooler friends
scams abound especially during the Holiday season.
Tonight on the news a young man was killed in a car crash down the street
from me and someone is on Facebook begging for donations for his funeral.
The family told the news the Facebook person is not related and they have no
idea who they are and they never contacted the family about setting up a
donation for their son they wanted to warn all their friends it is a scam.
It is a sad world we live in where some people have no conscience and do
such a horrible thing.
Drool to all who needs it and keep safe my friends!!
Sorry to hear about Ruger and Craig prayers to both families.

Christine
jbly1 at kc.rr.com