[Dailydrool] UTIs & the food that causes the sheeding

Nancy Candray via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Nov 25 16:20:55 PST 2016

So this is one area that actually have some experience with. Speedy suffers from UTI and crystals in his urine because he rather hold it than go outside.

So the vet has us on Royal Canine and well he was getting awful dirty ears. When researching it, I found that Royal Canine had a lot that's in it that's not ideal for dogs. Yes, it helps in one area but other areas suffer.

So I made this comment to a friend that co-owns a high quality pet food store. My friend confirmed Royal Canine was crap and recommend Canine Caviar Special Diet. And by jolly did it work! It's been a year since we switched and Speedy doesn't have UTIs or the crystals and no yucky ears.

I haven't seen this brand anywhere else but I know the Canine Caviar website does have a locator for local retailers and it's actually cheaper then Royal Canine (that just be the store I go to  it is cheaper)

My 2 cents for what it's worth.

Nancy Momslabe to Speedy Speed Demon of the West and refuser of going outside to do his business
And Rambo the Shar Pei

Sent from my iPhone