[Dailydrool] crystals in urine and diet

Jennifer Martin via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun Nov 27 01:31:18 PST 2016

Browyn the Fairy Princess is another one that is on the Royal Canine SO
diet. Without it she has a urinary pH of over 8 and acts like she has a
bladder infection. Crystals have been seen. She has had xrays, but not an
ultra sound. She hates the food. So we mix it half and half with the boys
go Duck! and it seems to be enough to keep things under control. I am open
to other suggestions. Of course we are limited because she has allergies. I
have to say I don't think the food smells good either. I am glad she can
get by with the mix.

Jennifer with Beauford, Bugsey and Browyn the Fairy Princess