[Dailydrool] The Alien is Gone

Jennifer Martin via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun Nov 27 01:37:53 PST 2016

Hey everyone! Bugsey here! I cannot begin to express how happy I am! That
red alien is gone! The dad even packed up his crate so he could be gone in
one trip. I did not like that alien. No I did not. Not one bit. He was
pushy. He was rude. It is okay though. He is gone. I do not have to be ever
vigilant that he will steal my baby Browyn or any of her toys or my Mom or
my brother or anything else. In case you are wondering, I am recovering in
my mom's lap. I will probably be there for the next day or two.

I am able to drool for all in need in that spot and am happy to do so.

Bugsey with Beauford, and Browyn the Fairy Princess
timandjenmartin at gmail.com