[Dailydrool] UTIs & Diet

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun Nov 27 09:33:47 PST 2016

Hi Drooloers...

I just read Nancy Hefners post re:
UTI & crystals in Urine

My vet suggested the Royal Cain special diet kibbles.
It was espensive & I didnt like the ingredients,
I am going to return it tomorrow

I researched the Canine Cavier special needs diet recommended
by a drooler.
I found a store nearby that carries it.
I called them & the person I spoke to gave me great info on the food.
and diet supplements for a dog with crystals, utis, etc..

I'll pick it up tomorrow and return the Royal Canine.
The Canine cavier special needs is also less expensive
& has most of what is needed for a dog with this problem

Happy Thanksgiving to all,
Drool to those in need,

Johannamama to Odie (da bass-a-jack)