[Dailydrool] Debbie's Dawgs $5 Friday is Dec. 2nd

Donna Lindy via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Nov 28 16:38:41 PST 2016

$5 FRIDAY is this coming FRIDAY, DECEMBER 2ND! Our
rescue this month is BASSET BUDDIES RESCUE in
Wisconsin. They have 27 - yes, 27 - seniors that they are
caring for so you know they have plenty of expenses we
can help with. Early donations are welcome via Paypal
to info at bbrescue.org or to debbiesdawgs at icloud.com
or you may mail a check made out to Basset Buddies
Rescue, Inc. to P.O. Box 13562, Milwaukee, WI 53213-0562

While out shopping today, I ran across some Christmas
hand towels in Steinmart that said Dont Stop Believin
- give Debbie that Christmas gift in heaven by donating
to her favorite cause, the senior bassets in rescue.  Its
the end of the year and its raining bassets everywhere.
If you dont want to donate to Debbies Dawgs, please
send to your favorite rescue and earmark it for the
seniors.

I intentionally left off the apostrophes to try to get rid
of those darn question marks in case you are wondering
about my grammar!

Donna, drool fueler for just Sunny and Maggie these days
dlindy at mac.com