[Dailydrool] Nancy and Canine Caviar

Ann Hefner via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Nov 28 14:25:40 PST 2016

Thanks for the suggestion Nancy. I will look into it. At
first glance it says it maintains pH at 7.5 to 8. which is
still kind of high. I do have test strips and check at
least once a week. I just know that when we got Archie,
his prognosis was not good. His kidney values were off the
charts. Since on RC renal his kidney values are normal.
With Gunner, he had a mass in his stomach and we thought
we were going to lose him. We tried probably 24 different
foods and he couldn't tolerate anything until we got him
on the RC gastro intestinal diet. Both are doing great.
Lacy is doing great too, except for the shedding and it
could be because she just has a different coat and is 15
years old. None of them have yucky ears or anything else.
I'm hesitant to switch when it seems to be working.
Ann