[Dailydrool] Eyeballs

Beverly Szaton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun Nov 27 15:46:34 PST 2016

I have made an appointment for Conley with an eye doctor. I am quite sure
he cannot see well. Or at least I won't be surprised if he cannot.
We have had two aggression episodes today that were completely unprovoked.
He was so happy a few days ago, playing with the others and being super
pleasant and now--BOOM!
The second encounter today was quite chilling: I heard him growl and
immediately turned and he was already in a semi-crouch with his hackles up
and staring at Doc who was against the closed back door trying desperately
to make himself tiny. I managed to get a gate between Conley and ML, and to
get Doc out the door before Conley rushed it. I put Cnley in his crate and
let Doc and ML have some outdoor time and now have switched. When Conley
has settled down--and it takes awhile-- I will let the other two out. I
feel badly for Conley.
I also watched him go up the steps to the bed the other day and put one
rear foot out into space instead of the step.
Wish us luck

MomPerson to Conley, Doc & MertaLou

bgszap at gmail.com​