[Dailydrool] UTIs

Nancy Candray via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Nov 29 08:39:00 PST 2016

Johanna I did see an improvement which is why I never went back to Royal Canine. I didn't want Speedy to get develop stones or anything worse and I think I would give back to Royal Canine if Canine Caviar hadn't lowered his PH levels.

I don't remember now what the PH level for a dog was suppose to be so ask your vet and as always be on the look out for a signs from your hound.

Each hound is different but I hope you get the same results I did with Speedy.

Nancy momslabe to Speedy Speed Demon of the West OEBE and Rambo the Shar Pei
speedsterbasset at yahoo.com