[Dailydrool] Ruger ATB

Michele SZ via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Nov 29 11:19:52 PST 2016

My husband and I would like to thank everyone for their prayers, support and love through this very tough time for us. It has all meant so much to us. It was heartbreaking for us to lose Ruger. But we take comfort that Colt ATB and Ruger ATB our Bad Ass Basset Brothers are together once again. We were truly blessed to have them in our lives. And we are blessed to have all of you as are virtual family. May God and doG bless all of you.
Virtual Hugs
Michele, Todd, Xander, Colt ATB and Ruger ATB

Sent from my iPawPad