[Dailydrool] Ruger arrived....I am slow.....

Dawn Van Keuren via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Nov 29 11:16:12 PST 2016

Auntie Feyfey says I am slow....she is not pleased that I did not type what she told me about Ruger. He arrived at the gates, very hungry. Colt came running to greet him and they did some serious rolling before heading off to the buffet. The kitchen beagles had a big barbecue with lots of steak and burgers.....and some desert called floating island. I think the Bona mixed up the cook book pages again. Caruso has had the telescope out and Ruger has been checking on his people.

Pawtunia.