[Dailydrool] Ruger Update

Michele SZ via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Nov 19 13:07:44 PST 2016

Ruger is feeling much better. Last night after supper he wanted his stuffed Kong treat. This morning he ran out of the house to go potty, and trotted back in wanting his breakfast. His eyes are bright and he is moving around a lot better, even jumping up on the couch, and doesn't seem to be in any pain. He isn't playing with Xander yet, but this afternoon when Todd was playing with Xander, Ruger was sitting beside me on the couch barking at them, all good signs that he is feeling much better. The fact that he is waiting anxiously for his meals is a huge step. I will keep him on multiple small meals of chicken and rice for a few more days along with his antibiotics until they run out. Thank you all for thoughts, prayers, and drool.
Michele, Momma to Ruger and Xander.
wickedfoxybear at yahoo.com
Sent from my iPawPad