[Dailydrool] Ruger Update

Michele SZ via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Nov 22 09:53:07 PST 2016

Ruger is back at the vet this afternoon having X-rays, and blood test ran. He had initially gotten better, then had a couple of bloat like episodes, but with gas-x and supportive care would come out of those within 20-30 minutes. Doc thought it was the antibiotic upsetting his stomach so we stopped that last night. He had been eating well his chicken and rice, sometimes oatmeal and last night a little yogurt. This morning he wouldn't eat, was mopey. So I took him back to the vet, doc thinks that he has fluid in his abdomen. Now we are waiting for the vet to run the test and do his thing. Pease pray and get the hounds drooling for my sweet, sweet boy.
Michele, momma to Ruger and Xander.
wickedfoxybear at yahoo.com