[Dailydrool] Millie

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun Nov 20 18:41:55 PST 2016

Well today was a first for my Sweet, Never Naughty Millie.  I keep  saying
how good she is, a paragon of virtue.  Well she is a phony.  We  went to
church today and came home to get my son and go to the food panty to  unload a
bunch of food for the pantry.  I got home and took her for a short  walk and
then left again for the food pantry.  When we got home, we found  that
Little Miss Perfect had pulled my wife's quilting project off the table and
pulled it around a bit.  She has never done anything like that  before.  It
truly looks like her bassettude is beginning to flower.   She showed no remorse
over her actions, either.

Douglas Dropp  and Millie with
Pw, Charlie(ATB) & Pw. Bennett(ATB)