[Dailydrool] Millie

Virginia Oliveira via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Nov 21 20:27:58 PST 2016

Dear Millie's Human

>From the experience this human here has had with her Furbabies, it is clear
that Millie got alone, missing you guys, and made sure you guys knew that.
It is so bad to have to leave them alone while we work, but unfortunately if
we do not work, there won't be snackies. Or anything, for that matter..LOL.
If only they could understand.
Some people are good trainers and their dogs seem perfectly ok with the fact
that they are left alone some days at this X time to the Y time.

I have no advice to give - I find it horrible to leave them alone and cry
sometimes thinking of the HUGE amount of time I would have had with Violeta
and Xaxa if I didn't have to go to work or anywhere I needed to leave them
behind, alone.

Nowadays I live on disability, so my dog won't have to wait for me for so
many hours. But I was joking up there. I totally understand those anxieties.

Whom of us wouldn't love to never have to leave our furbabies, right?

I found it funny, imagining Millie pulling the cloth...Bassets are funny
dogs. I always had lots fun with Violeta and Xaxa, even when the house ended
up a little destroyed by the end of the day.

Gotta love animals, gotta love Bassets even more! heheheh

Lots of Xaxa's best sardine-healing-drool for those who may need it.

Love

Virginia, mom of Violeta and Xaxa (both in heaven now)