[Dailydrool] Learning commands

Ann Hefner via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Oct 3 14:37:05 PDT 2016

Our last hound we adopted came with a list of things she
could do. We have tried. She won't listen to us. Her
original owner came and visited yesterday. It has been
almost 2 years since she has seen her. She quickly went
through her list of commands. Sit, play dead, give me a paw,
the other paw and bow. After she left I tried again. Paw,
yes, she was willing. When I asked her to bow she looked at
me like I was crazy. Like, I'm not going to do that for YOU.
Ann
anniebh at acsol.net