[Dailydrool] Saying NO to Commands

Virginia Oliveira via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Oct 4 20:10:42 PDT 2016

Hi Everyone

When I read the story of your hound who was unwilling to obey YOUR commands,
I wondered how that story ended.
Do you still have her?
I wonder if she was kind of hurt for not being with her original mom. We
never know how and what they are feeling. At least I found it hard
sometimes, because they do not show all their feelings.
Different from the personality that becomes clear, right from the begining.

Drool and love to all my furends. I might be quiet here, but once in a while
I write.

Miriam Virginia Oliveira
mom of Violeta and Xaxa (both in heaven now)