[Dailydrool] Times Change

Beverly Szaton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Oct 5 05:45:35 PDT 2016

​I am considering moving to a different Veterinary practice with my crew.
The place where I worked and that I have always taken my animals to has
been sold to a major Vet Corporation and the changes are not to my liking
and some things have happened that I feel indicate a lack of attention to
detail.
In the Veterinary world, in my opinion, it is all about detail.
And f course, there really is no recourse, no one but the office manager to
complain to.

For me this would be a terrifically huge step, leaving behind people I know
as friends as well as Veterinarians.
Some of my requirements have to do with equipment.
Some with protocols.

Surely others have done this. What do you suggest?

MomPerson to Doc, Conley and MertaLou

bgszap2 at gmail.com