[Dailydrool] Searching for Recipe to help elderly dog gain weight

Gaylene Opal-Deitering via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Oct 5 11:36:21 PDT 2016

Hi all,

It has been a LONG time since I have posted!  I am hoping that someone has
the recipe for some homemade weight gainer food that was posted some years
ago to the drool.  I can't find it in the archives.

My boy Brutus has lost weight this year and I want to put some back on him
quickly.  He is eating good quality food, and he eats with gusto, but I
want to give him some healthy caloric support before trying a different
food. I generally like to keep my hounds lean and trim, but he is just
really become skinny. At almost 14 years old, one doesn't expect him to
thrive the same way he used to, so any help would be appreciated.

Please email me off list at gaylene at umich.edu

Grace and Peace to you all.

*My passions do not replace my relationship with God, but are instead a
reflection of it.*
*Gaylene*