[Dailydrool] From the Desk

Beverly Szaton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Oct 7 17:54:48 PDT 2016

​of MertaLou, Professional Lady Basset:

Today was one of Those Days. I say the humanoids moped about staring at
their little boxes (ok big boxes) that have pictures and sound in them
because one made crackling noises and no pictures. And then they tried to
fix everything which meant hours on the speaker thing and then to make the
day even less fun, a strange man came to the house and wandered about in
and out and we were locked in our crates and could not even sniff his rear
(people are so FUNNY about that!) or anything and then he went outside and
we were still in our crates and now the boxes all work but it is almost
time for bed!

I tried very hard to bounce Mr. Conley into a game of CHASE ME but he just
snarled and stomped off.  Mr. Doc was more willing but got sidetracked. Mr.
Biskit went outside and laid empty crates and the pikanik table seats over
the orange snakey cable thing the strange man who we were not allowed to
sniff left in the backyard so we would not play with it.
Mostly it was a day of things that we were not allowed to do, now that I
think about it.
I have a new game called Take The Spot where I lay down in Mr. Conley's
favorite spot. Heh Heh Heh.
Love and Cuddles to you all,
MertaLou, professional lady Basset and her subjects, Conley & Doc

bgszap2 at gmail.com