[Dailydrool] From the Desk

Beverly Szaton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Oct 8 11:15:17 PDT 2016

 From the desk of Merta Lou Professional Lady Basset

So we are all just having a quiet Saturday. We go into our separate little
caves to eat a yummy lunch of a touch of kibble mixed with chicken and
apples and sweet potatoes and beans and rice and a little blop of punkin
and another little blop of cottage cheese and the Mother Person vanishes
for a bit. I can hear something overhead but nobody ever goes overhead
hardly ever for anything. Conley says it is a strange and wonderful place
with beds and books and books and books and bo nevermind that now.

Then we all go outside and pick the redberries which are almost all done.
Birds are eating them now and bees and yellowcoats or whatever those are
and some of the little berries are too fuzzy and others too small and some
just never get a change to be a berry. So sad. Anyway we come in and
MPerson is on the phone and she hears Conley barking. So she looks and she
sees him not. He is in the house but where? Overhead. She forgot the gate
and he is overhead. So he comes down and then there is a noise and we all
start barking and run to the window and the MPerson  watches us funny for a
little and then tells us nevermind.

We are just settling down when !!!! there is a bark! There is a strange dog
in the house INTHEHOUSE!! We run to the window nope. We run to the back
window Nope. We run to...wait. The barking is coming from the Mother
Person. It is....it is Conley but he is right here not barking. How did she
do that? She is looking at her little talkie thing and it is barking. She
is laughing. Fine Laugh ahead. See what it gets you, making fun of us. Humf.

Kisses and Cuddles
MertaLou Professional Lady Basset

bgszap2 at gmail.com