[Dailydrool] Mariah

Val lbrewerzwick via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Oct 8 20:15:36 PDT 2016

This morning we noticed the most awful looking growth on Mariah's inner wrist--like a red artichoke--that seems to have sprung up overnight. Our vet is closed this weekend. After a thorough Internet search for photos, it appears to be either a wart or histiocytoma, but it's off to the vet as soon as we,can get squeezed in.  MY husband piped up, "Don't worry. Knowing Mariah, she's probably just trying to grow opposable thumbs so she can open the refrigerator"

VAl with Mila, Mariah, and Ipo. Vlbzwick at yahoo.com