[Dailydrool] Thanks for the prayers

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun Oct 9 17:11:29 PDT 2016

We all wants to thank every one for their prayers for our sissy Daisy, unfortunately yesterday our maw and paw had to help her to the bridge.
She has had a great last few years, originally she came from a house where she was the 12 th animal and the German short haired pointers obtained her for the basset rescue. She was a sweet heart until she went to meet and greets and then the growling would begin, so needless to say she had already picked her forever home.

RIP Daisy you will be greatly missed.

Your sissies, Maggie, Bailey, Mabel, mom and Dad slave (Nancy & Hugh)

‎"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." — Dr. Seuss‎