[Dailydrool] Halloween Secret Pal

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Oct 10 08:04:56 PDT 2016

I'm behind on reading the Drool, but we want to thank Linda and Buddy, our not secret anymore Halloween pals. They sent the hounds such cute things to wear for Halloween and I received some terrific socks and a cool decorative rug. Thanks so much. Barbara M Hodges
http://barbaramhodges.com

The Blue Flame
Five books from Long and Short Reviews. Reviewed by Geranium  "I highly recommend this lively, well-written fantasy, and I'm eagerly looking forward to the next volume in the series, which, unfortunately from my point of view, won't be out until February, 2012. "