[Dailydrool] AN update from Mariah

Val lbrewerzwick via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Oct 12 20:14:39 PDT 2016

This is Mariah the Maraudah of Hawaii.  I overheard the slaves saying I had an appointment at the vetspital today to have a growth looked at.  I don't like the vetspital even though everyone there fawns over me. (they also do nasty things like stick needles into you and clip toenails!).
  So last night while everyone was asleep, I bit off the growth and ate it.  this morning, voila, no growth--just a bloody hole--no need for the vetspital, right?  wrong, they took me anyway.  the vet looked at the photo they had taken and the bloody hole and said, "probably a wart; come back if it grows back."  he took a sample of cells but said it was too little to tell anything, but not to worry.
  Ha ha ha. I am so clever.  MAriah