[Dailydrool] Pw. Morse

Dawn Van Keuren via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Oct 13 13:42:09 PDT 2016

Pw. Morse-

We wish you the happiest of birthdays and thank your slave for being the best picture taker ever and sending some to us for the occasion. You are a ROCK STAR among bassets. Momcakes told us your slave training was superb, your entertainment skills beyond the pale and that you are the only hound that she knew who could wrap an entire village around your paw.....off leash. Our slave is applauding, she thinks you are the best.

Hope the guys at the pub have something special planned.

Pawtunia and Rusty