[Dailydrool] Grpundhogs

Linda Wheeler via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Oct 13 15:33:47 PDT 2016

I don't post very much but thought I might try today. My three Brood rescue foster failure pups have spent most of the summer stalking a very big groundhog that has dug up most of my yard. He has been driving us all nuts but my pups have been going crazy. Today he must not have seen them in the yard and wandered out for some breakfast and low and behold they got him or more correctly in the end he got him to the tune of a $400 vet bill. After I managed to get them off of him he got away. Thank goodness we are up to date on everything but tonight they were out scouting for him again. Now we are on pain meds and antibiotics for two weeks
Linda Wheeler and The hunters Goose , Oakley , and Arnie linda1annewhee at aol. com
Sent from my iPhone