[Dailydrool] Birthday props to Morse, Drool for Beauford

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Oct 13 15:34:49 PDT 2016

Happy belated birthday to our favorite Inspector, the Venerable Morse! It's always reassuring to know that he is on the case. Thank you for your service, Inspector. May your exploits be chronicled for many years to come.

And the Leader pack slings some healing drool for Beauford. We're sure you'll be showing off your pearly whites and smooth contour in no time.

Lois Leader, Bobo the Inhaler (ATB), Scout his Lab assistant, and Dobby the House Elf
lois.leader at cox.net