[Dailydrool] Daisy ATB

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Oct 13 18:33:03 PDT 2016

Nancy and Hugh, I am so sorry about your precious Daisy leaving for the
Bridge.  Now she her old self and running free, watching over you from her
special  cloud up there.  I am sure you have many happy memories that  she
would want you to think of rather than her leaving.  I will keep you  all in my
prayers and Millie will send some of her special drool your way to  also
help ease the pain of her passing.  Please accept my sincere sympathy  on your
loss.

Douglas Dropp  and Millie with
Pw, Charlie(ATB) & Pw. Bennett(ATB)