[Dailydrool] Update from Beauford

Jennifer Martin via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Oct 14 09:17:12 PDT 2016

Hi All! It has been an interesting week. On Wednesday we all went to the
vet, but I was the only one to see the actual vet. Bugsey and Browyn went
to the kennel and got their nails clipped and bathed. I saw the vet and he
stuck needles in me and clipped my nails and said he wanted to take this
fast growing growth off my shoulder on Thursday. So I got my blood drawn.
Then I got a bath. On Thursday, the mom didn't let me eat and she packed me
up in the car and took me to the vet. They put me to sleep and took off two
sebaceous cysts and 2 lipomas. Then they cleaned my teeth. I woke up at
4:30, but they made me stay until 6:30. By that time I was really awake.
They told mom to feed me 1/4 of my usual dinner, but she was kind and fed
me half and a pain pill. Then I went to bed.

This morning I got my full breakfast. I wrestled with Bugsey and Browyn and
chased squirrels. The mom said no pain pills for you bud! What ever! See if
I care! I also got in trouble for scratching my chest. Apparently if I
scratch it again, the mom and dad are going to make me wear a shirt. So I
will have to be very careful.

Thanks for all the drool. It must have worked because I don't have the C
word and I feel great. Oh! I also got in trouble because my front teeth
were full of hair again. Of course, I can't get in too much trouble because
there is this time honored law that you can't punish us for something
unless you catch us in the act. So ha!

Beauford with Bugsey, and Browyn the Fairy Princess
timandjenmartin at gmail.com