[Dailydrool] Bugsey Exploded ( may be too graphic for some)

Jennifer Martin via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Oct 15 05:05:11 PDT 2016

Hey Everyone! Browyn the Fairy Princess here. Last night the whole family
was on the couch happily watching a movie. Bugsey was in the mom's lap. I
was on the other side in the dad's lap and Beauford was on the floor in a
dog bed next to us. Bugsey flopped into Dad's lap and the dad said that he
was busy loving on me and he needed to flop back back into mom's lap so she
would love on him again. So he did. And that is when it happened! No
warning wretches or anything! He opened his mouth and copious amount of
stuff came out of him! All the four leggers ran for the hills. The dad ran
for a brand new roll of paper towels. The mom ran for the trash can and the
spray. Then she grabbed the cover off the couch. Thank goodness it all hit
the cover and not the couch its self. it was all over the floor and all
over the legs of the coffee table. Yuck! Yuck! Yuck! The rents finally got
it all cleaned up. Then the mom put the cover in the washing machine and
the dad took the trash outside, The mom got a cerenia and gave it to Bugsey
as soon as he walked in the door. We finished our movie and then had to
watch another short show to make sure the cerenia had time to work. We
finally ate an hour and a half late. Bugsey only got a 1/4 of a cup of food
and mom said he was lucky to get that. Beauford and I got our full amounts.

For the record Beauford is doing awesome and isn't even getting any more
pain medicine because he si wrestling and chasing squirrels and acting like
a maniac. Now we are all just hoping Bugsey doesn't explode again.

Browyn the Fairy Princess with Beauford, and Bugsey
timandjenmartin at gmail.com