[Dailydrool] Bomb dog?

VIRGINIA OLIVEIRA via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Oct 15 20:56:38 PDT 2016

Hey everyone,

I saw in the past drool a post by a person saying that her/his dog "exploded".
Since it was said to be too graphic I chose not to read.
But because they didn't seem extremely worried ( I would become catatonic!!), now I ask, like a "tip-toe question", is the pup well? Did he/she exploded only bowelwise?
Anyway, as long as the pup is well, the rest is plain curiosity.
Sending tons of drool to those who need,
Virginia,
Mom of Violeta and Xaxa ( both in heaven now)
Miriam Virginia Oliveira (Duda )
duda.tuppence at shaw.ca