[Dailydrool] pancreatitis

judith wittels via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Oct 17 17:05:07 PDT 2016

I am not sure but our Dove’ not a basset but a bergamasco  does not have pancreatitis but possibly IBD I think they maybe a bit related. Cream cheese is a no no all dairy products are a no no and I am now using Royal Canine HP diet and it seems to be helping. Dove’ has previously eaten homemade food. I hope this doesn’t sound to stupid and that it can help whoever is suffering. Check the rest of the Royal Canine foods you can get them at Chewy.com with a vet prescription and the price is better at least from my vet.