[Dailydrool] Snoopy checking in

Dale Rutz via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Oct 18 13:39:18 PDT 2016

  Hi all, Snoopy here, Well it’s been a while since I checked in with thedrool.  The email list seems to be takinga back seat to facebook these days …. Why the girls and I are all over facebookin ear bows and hats and all kinds of stuff ….. if you aren’t on facebook youcould send momPerson an email at dalerutz at sbcglobal.netand she will send you cute pictures of me and LuLu and Gracie. The rains came, it rained for 3 days straight ….. and guesswhat Gracie did?  Just guess.  Oh, right, you guessed it the carpetshampooer is working overtime.  momPersongets really frustrated with Gracie because she has lived here for OVER FOURYEARS and she still pees in the house when she feels like it.  She will go for a month, 6 weeks, no problemsand then she’ll pee in the house every day for a week.  And then she goes back to being good.  dadPerson says if it is rainy, cold, wet,dark, lonely, scary or she’s pissed then she pees in the house, otherwise she’sfine.  Sheesh.  LuLu and I think it’s GROSS.  If Gracie does that then we go to the spotand sniff ….. and then to remove any doubt I will run to Gracies butt and sniffand then run back to the spot on the rug and sniff and then back to Gracie’sbutt and then back to the spot ….. yep …. She did it …. There is almost neverany doubt although one day last week LuLu squatted down right in front of theclueless momPerson and peed …. momPerson yelled at her and lifted her hind endup mid pee and made her go outside and finish. We don’t know what go into her.   Last night LuLu and momPerson were cuddling on the bed andGracie got up there and they were cuddling and I wanted to cuddle so I got myfront end up on the step and asked to be boosted and momPerson said NO I’lljust have to get you done we aren’t going to bed yet I am not boosting you ……so I gave her a dirty look and stepped up easily myself.  I CAN climb up on anything, I’ve made a fullrecovery but I’m not allowed to so usually I ask to be helped up.  I will scream to be helped down ….. momPersonsays I might end up down in the rear again if I jump down I am NOT allowed so Istand there and bellow until somebody lifts me down. This morning momPerson had yogurt for breakfast and shefinished it off so she gave LuLu the yogurt box but I heard and dadPersonboosted me down and I howled at LuLu because she had her whole snooter in theyogurt box.  I howled again …. She liftedher head just a fraction …. Her snooter was still all the way in the box …..well I grabbed the yogurt box right off of her snooter and ran for it …… and Ithink I will just stay out here in the yard with the iPad until further notice. More later from Snoopy who might have made a poor choice
sent from my iPaw