[Dailydrool] Dailydrool Digest, Vol 446, Issue 2

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Oct 19 19:03:47 PDT 2016

Yesterday we had steak for dinner.  I had bought a small bag of  charcoal
and wanted to use it up before winter set in as charcoal usually looses
something over the winter, so I said that it would be good to grill some steaks
for dinner.  Well, we did, and while I was eating, Millie just laid there
doing nothing.  As I was getting ready to finish, she let out a loud "bark"
and looked at me with those eyes and barked again, apparently upset that I
had not offered her any.  So reluctantly I gave her the last of my dinner,
and she looked so self satisfied with herself.  She had not done anything
like that before and really surprised me.  She is really started to come
out of her shell and assert herself.

Douglas Dropp  and Millie with
Pw, Charlie(ATB) & Pw. Bennett(ATB)