[Dailydrool] Gracie on peeing inappropriately.

Dale via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Oct 19 21:18:21 PDT 2016

Hi it's me Gracie

I admit it. If it's wet or cold or dark or scary or lonely or windy or if there's a monster or anything ...... Then I might pee in the house. This is especially unfortunate because the clueless momPerson is OCD.  Many years and many dogs ago my grandma Ellen person who was far from clueless taught her clueless daughter what to do.  MomPerson  does this

1). Get a towel and fold it several times and walk on it and resold and turn and stop on it and soak up as much as you possibly can

2). Spray the whole area with natures miracle. Wet the spot good

3) come back 5 minutes later with a new towel and repeat step one

4) wait 24 hour and then shampoo the rug

No stains. No smell. Nothing to be mad about. Even if you are OCD.   Like momPerson.

Love
Gracie

Sent from my iPad