[Dailydrool] allergic reaction to DHP_Parvo

mr knoll via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Oct 19 22:02:26 PDT 2016

Ziggy had an allergic reaction to his DHP-Parvo
He received his injection about 11:30/45 Tuesdayaround 4:30 while he was eating his supper, I noticed,he looked a bit swollen around the eyes. a Benedryl andEyes constantly on him after that [ before that, he and Abner had been out in the rain or the garage, playing or sleeping i ntheir crates.within 30 minutes, up came supper. I just kept an eye on him call the ERthey said I did right with the Benedryl and keeping an eye on him,But to feel better, I gave my Vet Tech friend a call,she too gave me the same advise.he upchucked once more for the night, and then things seemed to calm downIn the am, around 6 AM after his [cut in half] breakfast, up it all came.One call to my vet and off he went for a shot of Dex[sp] to calm his stomachand be under observation. All has gone well since, boiled rice and a touch of dog food this evening all went wellWorried about my baby, that is for sureMartha, Abner, the big brother and Ziggy, who thinks he is being starved.