[Dailydrool] peeing in the house

Ann Hefner via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Oct 19 18:52:20 PDT 2016

I learned something today. Someone has been peeing in the house daily for a
LONG time. I suspect it is Lacy but I can't catch her and whoever it is
eluding my cameras. Yes, I spent a fortune on cameras and somehow the hounds
know how to avoid them. BUT the point of this is -- if you are using an
indoor hand-held shampooer or wet vac DO NOT USE VINEGAR.  Everyone says
vinegar is the best for getting out the smell and it's cheap but it ruined
my little Bissell. Vinegar destroys the plastic. The hose broke and the
repair shop wants as much as a new shampooer to replace the hose. I've been
using KOE and it gets the smell out great but not the bacteria. Does anyone
have any idea what else to use?

Ann