[Dailydrool] Peeing in the house

Nancy Schaefer via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Oct 20 18:05:22 PDT 2016

We don't have much pee in the house, usually just vomit, but the new c&t
peed real good on the guest bed a couple of times before the momperson
discovered it.  At our house we use an awesome product called (I kid you
not) "Anti Icky Poo" by Mister Max.  We buy it by the case.  You can find it
online.  It's the best.  I think, whenever possible, it's important to not
use any detergents or anything other than blotting before you use an enzyme
cleaner (like Anti Icky Poo or Nature's Miracle).  Anti Icky Poo saved our
guest bed from cat pee.  It's really great.

Nancy, mom to Tucker Hound, Toby atb, Hadley atb, and Casey atb, and a few
devious kitties