[Dailydrool] allergy reactions

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Oct 20 16:02:24 PDT 2016

Both my Maggie  ATB and my Annie had allergic reactions to the Lepto
injection, my vet only did the piggy back shots and by the time we left the vet
and got half way home, both girls faces swelled horribly, I immediately
turned  my car around and we went right back to the vets, they were so bad that
they had  to stay at the vets  for 2 hours, they were both given Benadryl
injections  and Annie was put on IV fluids,

I had to switch vets because my Maggie was severally  allergic to many
things and thanks to Sandi Wittenberg's recommendation I started going to
Sylvania Vets, both my girls were given a Beanadry Injection 10 minutes before
their vaccinations.  My Maggie is ATB, but I still take my Annie there for
her lepto vaccination , they are the only vets in our area that will do the
separate vaccination.

Marlene  mommy to Annie and Hannah