[Dailydrool] Lurking

Nancy Candray via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Oct 20 16:30:01 PDT 2016

I just wanted to drop a note. I haven't posted on the drool for at least 2 years.  I've been reading and enjoying all the stories and crying at the loss. Truth be told Speedy Speed Demon of the West OEBE isn't so speedy anymore so there is less stories to share. The passing of King George however reminded me that I should post more about him.

We think Speedy is anywhere between 13 - 15. Age has calmed the OEBE in him. The other day I finally realized that Speedy knows how to pop open the baby gates (now most humans have trouble opening this particular baby gate). I always assumed I was forgetting to close the gate behind me but one day I found him wandering about quite alone near my daughter's bedroom. I had made double checked that gate was closed and it dawned on me that he was the one opening the gates this entire time. Ahhhh there's my lovely OEBE hound! Who says old dogs don't learn new tricks?!? HA!

Many shooter kisses and drool to all in need.

Nancy momslabe to
Speedy Speed  Demon of the West OEBE
And Rambo the Shar Pei